Monday, September 20, 2010

Some Monday Links


Sorry. After spending a few days hunkered down fighting off infection, then all day Saturday in Athens...I just couldn't find the strength to make you a full meatloaf today. But I did manage some reading on Sunday. So here's some links.

Noops was brave enough to re-watch the game and analyze the offense. I knew we had over played the play action, but had no idea just how much. How in the world did Arkansas only manage 6 sacks?

My disappoint in Bobo's post-game words was deep. So needless to say I found Coach Richt's assessment of the protection issues to be much more fair. 

The Senator has his observations from the 35. Glad to see I'm not the only one befuddled by Jones' inability to snap the ball when defenders have crossed the neutral zone.

Exile probably summarizes the reasons for the loss best in his Sunday morning analysis. Meanwhile, Scott found comfort in some words from the Dawgvent. Yeh...really!

And for some non-football stuff, Clarkson says Perno is going back to basics in revamping the pitching for the Diamond Dawgs. I'm not sold on the off season moves, but I sure hope it works

2 comments:

AthensHomerDawg said...

Puzzled by the O lines short comings.

Anonymous said...

order an copy bags and get big save I0PD0616